Your suite is a wonderful place to refresh, relax and plan your next adventure ashore. Within these serene havens of repose, you will feel completely at home as every imaginable amenity is included.
Space abounds, with all-suite accommodations ranging from 300 to over 4000 square feet. A private, furnished balcony complements all suites aboard Seven Seas Voyager®, Seven Seas Mariner® and Seven Seas Explorer® and nearly all suites on Seven Seas Navigator®.
Still, there is a distinct air of intimacy, enhanced by soothing colors and rich textures. Marble appointments accent the bath, featuring a tub or walk-in shower. A spacious sitting area provides room to stretch out and watch a movie, read a book, or simply enjoy ever-changing vistas that stretch to the horizon’s edge.
Enjoy luxurious amenities that transform your suite into your home away from home. Concierge-Level Suites and above receive even more distinctive privileges.
• All-suite accommodations with separate sitting area — nearly all with private balcony
• European king-size bed or twin bed configurations featuring exclusive Suite Slumber Bed® dressed with luxurious European linens and duvet
• In-suite personalized full-liquor bar set-up and mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water — all complimentary
• Spacious walk-in closet
• Marble-appointed bathroom with tub or shower
• L’Occitane® soaps, shampoos and lotions
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Hair dryer and private safe
• Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
• Welcome bottle of champagne with compliments
• 24-hour room service with dinner served course-by-course
Seven Seas Explorer®
Seven Seas Mariner®
Seven Seas Navigator®
Seven Seas Splendor™
Seven Seas Voyager®
Asia / Far East
Holy Land / Faith Based
United Arab Emirates
World Cruise (Full & Segments)